Nederland, Utrecht, WoerdenResearch & development
Ensuring premium quality of our software products is as a software tester at Cloudwise your number one riority. You will be testing new features and bugfixes. You make sure that our applications are super relable and are able to deploy errorlessly. You will shape and enhance the Quality and Assurance within Cloudwise together with other testers and of course the product owner as well as the other dev-coworkers.
This are the COOL things that you do
- Automating tests with tools such as Selenium and Cucumber. You will be writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Making sure you keep a clear overview of the general functionality of our own COOL platform and other applications.
- Manually testing new features, functionalities as well as visually, on a laptop and chromebook. You will be using several different technologies (Functional, Exploratory, End2End).
- You are responsible for maintaining the quality of the software that is to be delivered.
Jij & Cloudwise
The mechanics behind the scenes
- Tests are being automated with tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
- SOAPUI, Postman and related technologies are implemented for API testing.
- API automation tools that we use are specflow and REST assured.
- The applications are running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- We provide IT-services to schools working in the Google cloud as well as schools using Azure.
- Furthermore, we use Jenkins for automating, building and testing applications.
This is you!
- You are an enthusiastic software tester with sharp insights, a real bug hunter.
- You are used to work in an Agile environment.
- You have minimally three years of experience in software testing.
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or another relevant beta education.
- You use the ‘right tool for the right job’. You are free to use different tools whenever relevant and the team agrees.
- You work closely with your other team members to achieve the ambitious deadlines. For great ideas there is always time and budget.
- You can easily view things from the perspective of our users and take this into account when testing new features.
- You like to enhance and improve your own work processes by testing and automating where possible.
- You are analytical, practical and communicatively clear and concise. A team player who also knows how to work independently.
- You have a perfect understanding of the English language both written and spoken.
And this is Cloudwise
We are Cloudwise. The number one IT-service provider in the education sector. With over 80 proactive, kind and knowledgeable colleagues, we are able to prove to teachers and students all of the extensive possibilities made possible by our industry: IT is cool! We are actually very proud of how we managed to solve complicated technical problems, very simply. Making it easier for schools to work together in the cloud. Our focus: making customers happy, regardless of the extra steps.
You will be working with a young and team-spirited group consisting of 7 developers, 2 product owners, 2 testers, a UX/UI designer, and a product release lead. The team is being led by a R&D manager. The work environment is informal. Coworkers love to share information and knowledge with each other. Everyone at Cloudwise thinks the work environment deserves a solid 8.7/10.0 and rates a 9.0/10.0 when it comes to being proud of having Cloudwise as their employer. The working environment is informal. Between work there is a lot of room for fun activities to be enjoyed. Think of: table soccer, a delicious lunch, afterwork-drinks and the Arcade / Switch.
What we offer
- A challenging job opportunity as a software tester for 32-40 hours a week.
- A salary matching your skills and experience.
- Travel allowance, pension plan and internet allowance to be used at home.
- 25 well earned vacation days, based on a full time working week.
- An enthusiastic team to have fun with inbetween the more serious business.
- A chance to use new technologies.
- We value new ideas. Great ideas will be carried out without having the disadvantages of a long procedure. If it works, it works.
- A challenging and dynamic job within a quickly growing company.
- Educational possibilities, depending on your and our needs.
- Being able to attend interesting workshops, seminars or fairs within your specialization.
- A beautiful and playful office in Woerden, close to the motorway and train station.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility to organize your work(flow) to your own liking.
- Delicious lunches available in our COOL café.
- A unique working environment with teamwork and collaboration as a foundation.
- Profit sharing based on profit. You are able to exchange these profits to certificates of shares. Tadaaaa; you are now becoming a co-owner of Cloudwise!
Excited to help make a difference?
Does this job description fit your criteria? Apply now by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button at the bottom of this page. Do you have a question or do you want to inquire about more information? Please contact Mariëlle via email@example.com or call this phone number 085-2736124.