RemoteVerenigd Koninkrijk, , UKSales
We are the Netherland’s leading player in the field of Educational Technology, we now have ambitious plans to enter the UK and help change it for the better. We want to make UK education COOL, as we have successfully done so in the Netherlands and beyond before. We already have some fantastic opportunities waiting for us in the UK and we are absolutely convinced that with our amazing technology together with our passionate team , this dream can come true. So, now the fun part , we are looking for a presales consultant ,who will believe in our dream as we do and help us all make it a reality!
With a proven track record and hundreds of thousands of satisfied users in The Netherlands, Belgium, Canada and other countries we already know our product is a success and early feedback has proven we will also perfectly meet the needs of teachers, students , schools and trusts all over the UK. Our proprietary technology , COOL platform, or Virtual Classroom Assistant , eliminates many barriers to working in a modern hybrid classroom, giving both teachers and students more time and confidence when using technology in the classroom. We believe learning with devices should be easy for everyone.
So are you an ambitious and enthusiastic presales consultant and are you ready to make this a big success and grow along with it? Wait no longer and apply!
This is what you will be doing
- You’ll give your best to make sure that we become one of the top players in the UK in the field of Online Classroom Technology.
- Develop a technical adoption strategy for the UK education market together with the Cloudwise International Team.
- Supporting Partners all over England
- On Boarding schools and helping Partners to our COOL platform
- Understanding the question behind the question to bring COOL to the next level
- The go to person for the questions about digital classroom tool
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with clients and partners.
- Guarantee a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Keep your knowledge about products and services from Google, Microsoft and Cloudwise up to date.
- Part of the team at international and British trade shows
- Visiting (online) events to gather industry information and drive the opportunity pipeline.
Jij & Cloudwise
This is you!
- A self starter , thriving in an ever changing remote workplace environment.
- You're from the UK , and have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- You have experience with the UK education market (for primary and secondary schools) and you know how the various different decision making processes work.
- Great technical problem solving skills and hands on mentality.
- You are an enthusiastic person with a technical background and a commercial attitude who gets energy from onboarding new schools and trusts.
- You have 3 years of experience with schools or schools IT systems .
- You have a gut feeling where the next great potential customers are and recognizes and prioritizes your time on each lead.
- Ideally , you have a network of the UK Education suppliers who service schools with their IT-solutions and on-site support.
- You understand UK government policies around education and know how to navigate the landscape of schools, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Capable of understanding customer requirements and making the technical translation between our products and the needs of the schools.
- A relationship builder with a passion for education.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google admin environment.
- You were born in the cloud! ( not necessarily )
And this is Cloudwise
Cloudwise is a fast growing organization with almost 100 colleagues in the Netherlands, 15 in Belgium and 15 in Turkey. We work hard to make sure that teachers and students can work with IT and discover the endless possibilities. IT is cool! We are very proud of how we solve complex technical problems with a simple solution so schools can work in the cloud without facing any issues.
Now we want to take our success, our work ethic and our informal and fun work culture overseas. We like to share information and knowledge with each other. Cloudwisers are always willing to help each other and to think further than their own position and tasks.
Because our adventure in the UK is in the starting phase, you will have the chance to be a big part of it and grow with us. You would become part of a journey, a team, a success story. The sky's the limit. Sounds COOL right?
- The opportunity of a lifetime to help us transform teaching in schools and colleges all across the four Nations of the UK, and by doing so help us to become the number one Edtech enabler in the UK!
- A salary that matches your experience and qualifications and a performance bonus.
- We offer training opportunities to support your growth and career development.
- You are located in the UK enabling you to travel to any school or college as required. As the UK team grows eventually to our new cool UK office. Where will that be ? That is still unknown. If you are our man or woman we will make a decision about this together with you!
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to do your job according to your own insights
- Part of an international organization with visits to the Netherlands and all other countries.
- But perhaps most of all be part of a company that values their employees and be part of a great group of colleagues spread all over Europe and beyond.
Are you ready for this adventure?
Come to the clouds with us and send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Just drop our recruiter Mariëlle a message and she will help you out.