Nederland, Utrecht, WoerdenResearch & development
At Cloudwise we strive to improve the quality of IT in the education sector by making IT work better, more fun and easier day by day. At this moment there are more than 1800 schools using our platform and that number is still growing. As a frontend developer you’ll be (co-)responsible for maintaining and improving the UI of our COOL platform. You are actively involved in working on new projects, thinking about improvements of our products with functional and visual aspects in mind.
What makes this job even more exciting and what also our current employees value a lot is that you’ll be working for a company with a very nice work atmosphere where you feel welcome and free to share your ideas with people that are actually listening to them.
- The back-end is written in Java.
- The applications are running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- We handle CI/CD by using Google Cloud Build.
- The Google API’s are used to integrate with G suite for Education.
- We use tools like NPM, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, and IntelliJ.
Jij & Cloudwise
This is you!
- You know the ins and outs of Angular
- You see the importance of covering the product with unit testing.
- You are able to think about the long term solutions for the frontend and like to build beautiful web applications together as a team.
- You are experienced with UX and understand what the user wants, at the same time you are able to translate this into Angular components.
- You take responsibility to make the information/knowledge available for the team by documenting them whenever it's important and needed.
- Learning new things gives you energy.
- You like to work in a scrum team.
- Great understanding of the Dutch and English language, written and spoken is essential. This is the best way for you to understand the target audience and it enables you to work well within the team.
- Any knowledge and experience with Chrome extensions/apps and the Google Cloud Platform is beneficial.
And this is Cloudwise
We are Cloudwise. The number one IT-service provider in the education sector. With over 90 proactive, kind and knowledgeable colleagues, we are able to prove to teachers and students all of the extensive possibilities made possible by our industry: IT is cool! We are actually very proud of how we manage to solve complicated technical problems, very simply. Making it easier for schools to work together in the cloud. Our focus: making customers happy, regardless of the extra steps.
You will be working with a young and team-spirited group of 7 developers, 3 testers, 2 product owners and 2 UX/UI designers. The work environment is informal. Coworkers love to share information and knowledge with each other. Everyone at Cloudwise thinks the work environment deserves a solid 8.7/10.0 and rates a 9.0/10.0 when it comes to being proud of having Cloudwise as their employer. The working environment is informal. Between work there is a lot of room for fun activities to be enjoyed. Think of: table soccer, a delicious lunch, afterwork-drinks and the Arcade / Switch.
What we offer
- A challenging job opportunity as a front-end developer for 32-40 hours a week.
- A salary matching your skills and experience.
- Travel allowance, pension plan and internet allowance to be used at home.
- 25 well earned vacation days, based on a full time working week.
- An enthusiastic team to have fun with inbetween the more serious business.
- A chance to use new technologies.
- We value new ideas. Great ideas will be carried out without having the disadvantages of a long procedure. If it works, it works.
- A challenging and dynamic job within a quickly growing company.
- Being able to attend interesting workshops or fairs within your specialization.
- A beautiful and playful office in Woerden, close to the freeway and train station.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility to organize your work(flow) to your own liking.
- Delicious lunches available in our COOL café.
- And of course profit sharing at the end of the year.
Ready to help make a difference?
Are you our new senior front-end developer? Apply now by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button at the bottom of this page. Do you have a question or do you want to inquire about more information? Please contact Mariëlle via firstname.lastname@example.org or call this phone number 085-2736124.