Business Development Manager Educational Technology
We have a dream to become the top players in the field of Educational Technology in the UK and change it for the best for once and for all. We know that this dream can come true and so we are looking for a business development manager who believes in our dream and makes it become reality!
With our COOL platform we help schools to simplify IT. We believe IT should be easy for everyone. With a proven track record in The Netherlands, Belgium, Finland and other countries we are convinced that our product will also perfectly meet the needs of schools all over the UK. So are you an ambitious and enthusiastic business development manager with tons of energy to build and expand our business? Are you ready to make this a big success and grow along with it? Wait no longer and apply!
This is what you will be doing
- You give your best to make sure that we become one of the top players in the UK in the field of Educational Technology.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for the UK education market.
- Create a market competition plan to map potential new partners and customers.
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with clients and partners.
- Guarantee a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drafting partnership agreements and negotiating the conditions.
- Adjusting the set course if results are disappointing.
- Reporting the results directly to the board of directors.
- Keep your knowledge about products and services from Google, Microsoft and Cloudwise up to date.
- Visiting (online) events to gather industry information and drive the opportunity pipeline.
You and Cloudwise
This is you!
- An enthusiastic sales person with an innovative and proactive attitude who gets energy from selling and developing new business.
- 7 years of experience with selling IT software solutions within the education sector to partners and end clients.
- You are the king or queen of cold acquisition.
- You have a gut feeling for when to chase that potential customer, and also to drop those that lead to nowhere.
- You have a network of the British Partners who service schools with their IT-solutions and on-site support.
- You understand UK government policies around education and know how to navigate the landscape of schools, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Capable of understanding customer requirements and making the technical translation between our products and the needs of the schools.
- A relationship builder with a passion for education.
- You were born in the cloud!
And this is Cloudwise
Cloudwise is a fast growing organization with over 80 colleagues in the Netherlands, 12 in Belgium and 12 in Turkey. We work hard to make sure that teachers and students can work with IT and discover the endless possibilities. IT is cool! We are very proud of how we solve complex technical problems with a simple solution so schools can work in the cloud without facing any issues.
Now we want to take our success, our work ethic and our informal and fun work culture overseas. We like to share information and knowledge with each other. Cloudwisers are always willing to help each other and to think further than their own position and tasks. Besides hard work we also like to have lunch together, have a drink or play video games.
Because our adventure in the UK is just starting, you will have the chance to be a big part of it and grow with us. You would become part of a journey, a team, a success story. The sky's the limit. Sounds COOL right?
- The biggest chance in your life to make us the number one IT supplier for schools in the UK!
- A salary that matches your experience and qualifications and a performance bonus.
- We offer training opportunities to support your growth and career development.
- A cool office somewhere in the UK? Where? That is still unknown. If you are our man or woman we will make a decision about this together with you!
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to do your job according to your own insights.
- And above all a great group of colleagues spread all over Europe.
Are you ready for this adventure?
Come to the clouds with us and send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Just drop our recruiter Mariëlle a message and she will help you out.