Business Developer Canada
RemoteCanada, Ontario, TorontoSales
We have a dream: to become one of the top players in the field of Education Technology in Canada and change it for the better. That's why we're looking for you: a Business Development Manager who not only dares to dream with us, but makes it come true. Cloudwise has already set foot in the Canadian market with learning platform COOL. Now we need the business native who can take our EdTech solution to the next level.
With our COOL Platform, we help schools simplify their IT. Because IT should be easy – for everyone. With a proven track record in the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland and a number of trailblazing schools in Canada, we are confident that our product will meet the needs of Ontario schools. Are you an ambitious and passionate Business Development Manager with the bold energy to build and grow our business? Are you ready to make a real difference and drive success? Then wait no longer and apply right away!
This is what you will be doing:
- You use your strategic expertise to help us scale to the top of the Canadian EdTech market
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for the Canadian education market
- Perform an in-depth sales analysis to scope potential clients and school boards
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and partners
- Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction to match European ratings
- Adjusting the course taken when results are disappointing
- Report results directly to the board of directors
- Keep your knowledge of Google, Microsoft and Cloudwise products and services honed
- Attend (virtual) events to gather industry insights and drive the opportunity pipeline
Jij & Cloudwise
This is you:
- A driven sales person with an innovative and proactive mindset who draws energy from selling and developing new business
- Seasoned in selling education IT software solutions to partners and end users, with at least 7 years of experience
- Able to use our reference schools as a beacon and guiding beam for our expansion and not afraid to cold call school boards about our COOL solution
- You have a gut feeling for when to approach a potential client and when to drop the leads that are going nowhere
- A connector with a solid network of Canadian EdTech businesses and suppliers who serve schools with their IT solutions
- In the know of the Canadian government's education policies and how to navigate the landscape of schools, vendors and other stakeholders
- Skilled at understanding customer requirements and tying the technical knot between our products and the needs of the schools
- A relationship builder with a passion for education
- Based in or close to Ontario, born in the cloud
And this is Cloudwise:
Cloudwise is a fast-growing company with 95 colleagues in the Netherlands, 12 in Belgium, 2 in the UK and 12 in Turkey. At our offices, each day is an opportunity to help teachers and students benefit from IT and explore its endless possibilities – IT is cool! We are proud solvers of complex technical problems with easy solutions, so that schools can work in the cloud without any hassle.
Now we want to take our success, work ethic, and casual and fun work culture overseas. We like to share insights and knowledge with each other. Cloudwisers are always willing to help a colleague and think beyond their own position and tasks. Besides hard work, we also like to share lunch, have a drink or play video games together.
As our adventure in Canada is only just beginning, you have the chance to be a big part of it and grow along with us. You become part of a journey, a team and a success story. The sky's the limit. Sounds COOL, right?
What we offer
- Your chance of a lifetime to spearhead the next #1 IT provider for schools in Canada
- A salary that matches your experience and qualifications, plus a performance bonus
- Training opportunities to help you grow professionally and develop your career
- A cool office in Ontario. Where exactly? We will decide that together with you!
- The freedom and responsibility to do your job in line with your own insights
- And above all, a brilliant bunch of colleagues spread all over Europe
Ready for this adventure?
Leap into the cloud(s) with us and send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Just drop our recruiter Mariëlle a message and she will help you out.